luni, 30 august 2010

The girl with the red umbrella.


I like to sleep with my socks on.
Only my socks on.

I like to eat whenever I want, what I want.
And I eat dessert first, if i feel like doing so.

I like hugs and laughing.
I could hug and laugh all day long. Makes me happy.

I like to look at people in the subway and imagine their stories.
I like to smile.

I like colors, baby animals, nature, long walks and sweets.
I like to lay down in the middle of the room and listen to music.

I like painting. Especially painting with my fingers.
Feeling the paint with my pores.

I like to speak my mind and staying true to myself.
I like sincerity and sunshine.

I like pure air.
I like to really breath.

I like to make bubblegum balloons.
Even if I am in the middle of a serious meeting.

I like to stay up at night and simply stare at the moon.
I like to howl in the middle of the street and dance in the rain.

Speaking of rain, I don't like having an umbrella.
If absolutely necessary, I prefer a red one.

I'm the girl with the red umbrella.



And I don't give a fuck if u disagree.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu